Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hmm..

I've been thinking a lot of decision that I've made.. My decision to waiting her even though it for a long time.. I don't know how I can fall in love so deeply with her.. Sometimes I'm thinking am I fall in love with her because I'm tired of being alone..?? No.. I don't think so.. I fall for her because she's so amazing.. Her personality attracted me even though we just known each other not for a long time.. Actually I really can't describe my feeling towards her with words,,but all I can say is I need her and I love her.. I don't care if I have to wait for a long time.. In my eyes,,she's so special.. So special until everywhere I go I think of her.. Oh my,,never thought I'll fall so deeply like this.. I wondering,,will she accept my love..?? I wish I can read her mind so I can know about her feeling towards me.. Hurm.. Never mind,,I'll just wait for her and I won't give up..

No comments:

Post a Comment