Wednesday, February 2, 2011

She the one..


Today is my first time going out watching movie with her..
For the first time I wait her at KL sentral and for the first time we walk together meeting others friends that already waiting at Midvalley..
I know I had a feeling on her and she know about it..
But all I wanna say is,,I never felt this way before.. When she's around me.. My eyes keep looking at her.. And I always stand beside her.. My heart beat so faster when I met her at KL sentral and beating more faster when we walking together and talking..
I like the way she talk,,the way she laugh,,the way she smile,,the way she make her face expression of no comment..hahahaha.. The way she make a jokes.. Her eyes,,make me melting.. Her lips.. Her pretty,,beautiful and cute face.. Wow..I totally in love with her.. I really want her to be my special one.. If not right know,,I'll wait for her.. I wont find another girls because my heart totally for her.. And know,,I always thinking about her.. She's always make's me feel better whenever I am sad,, even though she don't know that I'm sad.. She always cheer me up when I'm in a bad mood.. Makes me feel comfortable.. She's so perfect for me,,even though she feel she's not that perfect.. She the one I want..

No comments:

Post a Comment