Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I've


Never felt so sober..
I've never felt the low that I feel tonight ..
Your words made everything drag on, and on..
I finally found her, and when I did I just couldn't make things right
Is this really happening..
Oh God I think I just ruined my life
What the fuck am I doing?
I can't tell the difference from wrong and right..
I second guess my decisions cause I haven't been this person in my whole life..
I think I need something new here when I keep longing for what I had..
No need for second opinions,,I do the best I can to ruin what I have..
I've got nothing left to hide.. I thought this was what you wanted
Someone who gets everything right,,
Someone to put you first in their life..
Just know that it kills me when I hear anything to do with you..
You will see..
Believe me..
I need to be right where you are but know that I'm leaving..
And you won't hear for a year from now..
This kills me 'cause now I think that everything,,
everything was about you..
MAKE ME SICK..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment