Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm so alone


I felt lonely.

It was the only word to describe it.

Loneliness. Being alone, nobody there beside you.

It’s amazing how much somebody can affect you.

You know she’s really a part of you when your emotions follow hers, even though you don’t exactly understand it.

Then the loneliness creeps in, because she’s the only one whom you have been able to turn to.

You share so much to her, you didn’t have the time and the effort to open up to anybody else. She’s the only person who understands you now.

But she wants space for a while. Told you to lay off for some time while she gets herself together.

Not understanding what you feel; it’s influenced by her emotions, which you can’t seem to comprehend.

This is so hard.

The only way to make me feel alive again is if she does too.

I’m so lonely when she’s sad.

I’m so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment