Monday, March 7, 2011

Joey Jordison Pearl double bass drum..

This is the pearl Joey Jordison export 7 piece double bass drum.. I've been wanting this drum for too long.. Damn.. I wish I had this drum right now..
If I had enough money I won't missed out to buy this drum set..
I don't know why I'm so addicted playing drum..Before this I don't know how to play instrument.. All I know is singing only..
honestly my voice not that good..hahahaha..
And then my brother teach me how to play guitar because he wanna make a band and I'm one of them.. But I learn guitar so slow..
Then he try to teach me playing bass guitar.. But I don't interested at all playing bass guitar..
Without he knows I've learn playing drum by my self..
I start playing drum in church.. I'm watch my friend playing drum and observe the way he playing drum.. Then I practice by my self..hahahaha.. I never thought I enjoyed playing drum than guitar or bass guitar..hahahaha
Now I'm the drummer in our band and I'm gonna keep practicing so that I can play drum perfectly..
Keep it up T-gun..!!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment