Monday, March 7, 2011


Why am I so blind.. The girl that I truly love were right in front of me..
She always near with me but I was too blind to realize it..
I never thought that she's the one that I'm looking for
but I go for the wrong person.. Damn I'm totally blind...
I'm so stupid..!! I don't know what I should do now.. I am confuse..
Should I tell her or just let it be.. Just let this feeling go like that..
I don't want she think that I'm a player..
All this time I was in love with her but I didn't realize it and denied this feeling..
I thought it was nothing.. I thought we never be more than a friend..
Now I know,, every time I see her.. My heart beat so fast.. I feel totally different.. Its not normal at all...
And when she's far away,,I can't stop thinking about her..
Every second,, every minute,, every hours,,everyday..
I'll think of her..
Its already too late for me to tell her about my true feeling..
Now I feel so lost..
If I ever had a chance to tell you that
I really LOVE you..

No comments:

Post a Comment